FREE Domestic Shipping • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee • FREE Lifetime Warranty
The best swing training aids for golf, baseball & softball!
Often the simplest ideas are the best. Chute Trainer created patented swing training aids to HELP YOUR GAME, no matter your age or ability. Our Chutes may look unconventional, but so did Olympic athletes running with parachutes… until they started WINNING!
- 6 to 10 swings fires fast twitch muscle fibers for increased club and bat speed
- Creates “lag” in the golf swing, promoting a proper release and swing sequence
- Increases bat and club head speed 5 to 10 mph instantly for more power
- Portable, easy to use, no additional tools needed, costs less than other similar trainers
How it works
Chute Trainer products are designed to create resistance throughout the entire swing, but not too much. By providing some resistance without adding any weight, our trainers target fast twitch muscle fibers, create “lag” and promote a proper swing sequence. Easily and quickly attach a Chute Trainer, swing it 6 to 10 times, take it off and hold on – You’ll immediately feel the additional speed of the club, bat or ball.
Latest News & Information
FREE domestic shipping on all orders! Everything ships next business day.
Did you know…
Weighted bats and clubs don’t work? See the “Science” tab above for more information.
The Golf Chute easily clips on and off any standard golf club – snap on, swing, snap off. Used to warm up prior to play, just 6 to 10 swings can increase your club head speed 5 to 10 mph resulting in an additional 20, 30 or more yards off your drive. It’s cheaper than a bucket of balls, a private lesson or a new driver.
Train for 10 minutes, three times a week, to increase your swing speed, strength and sequence. The Golf Chute is lightweight, portable and can be used anywhere quickly and easily. Works for all ages and all abilities – we guarantee it.
“The Chute Trainer has been a great addition to the VJF Golf Academy. As instructors it makes our job easier when teaching” lag” as well as when students are seeking more distance; it is our “Go To” training aid. The Chute Trainer is simple in concept yet extremely effective. We here at the academy give it 2 thumbs up!”
– Vince Fratercangelo | Director of Instruction, VJF Golf Academy
The Bat Chute
The Bat Chute easily straps on and off any baseball or softball bat with a Velcro attachment. Used to warm up prior to batting, 6 to 10 swings can increase your bat speed 5 to 10 mph resulting in additional power and hand speed.
Train for 10 minutes, three times a week to increase your swing speed, strength and sequence. The Bat Chute works off of simple wind-resistance principles, is lightweight, portable and can be used anywhere quickly and easily. Works for all ages and all abilities – we guarantee it.
“Great for increasing bat speed and power. One of the best products I’ve seen in the past 30 years of coaching baseball and softball.”
– Doug R.
The Throwing Chute easily fits on any hand. Used to warm up your arm, you can increase your throwing speed 5 to 10 mph. This results in faster pitches, longer throws and a better arm. It’s resistance but without weight, bands or clunky equipment.
Train for 10 minutes, three times a week to increase throwing speed and strength. Some softball pitchers have seen an increase in pitching speed of 3 to 5 mph after just 30 days use. The Throwing Chute is lightweight, portable and can be used anywhere quickly and easily. Works for all ages and all abilities – we guarantee it.
“I refer people to your website every chance I get. I love your product because it works and the results can be felt immediately. Anytime I’m asked about the Chute Trainer I let people demo it for themselves. It works.”
– Joe B.
The Benefits of Chute Trainer Products
- Chute Trainer products weigh mere ounces and can easily be carried in a bag or pocket. Other similar products are large, cumbersome and not easy to transport.
- The Golf Chute simply clips on the shaft – snap on, swing, snap off. It’s really that easy. Other training devices are more difficult to attach; some need tools or designated clubs or bats making them much more difficult to utilize.
- The Bat Chute straps on with velcro very easily.
- The Throwing Chute is simply like putting on a glove. Nothing to it.
- Chute Trainer products provide just enough resistance to fire fast twitch muscle fibers, those used for speed. Too much resistance and your slow twitch fibers engage, those fibers used for heavy lifting and endurance.
- Works immediately – just 6 to 10 swings can improve swing speed 5 to 10 mph resulting in 20, 30 or more yards to any drive.
- Chute Trainer products also promote a proper swing sequence and create lag all the way through a golf or bat swing.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee – no questions asked.
- Lifetime Warranty – others either charge you for a warranty or you simply don’t get one.
- Costs 1/3 or less than simliar “chute” products, fans, or “whips.” Similar products can cost $80, $100 or even $200. Save money and improve your game.