Increase bat swing speed, power and ball distance in just minutes with the Bat Chute – really.
Just 6 to 10 swings of this swing training aid fires your fast twitch muscle fibers, warming them up and pushing them to compensate for the additional resistance. After taking the Bat Chute off, you’ll swing 5 to 10 mph faster, delivering more force to the ball. More force means more distance and more bases.
- Receive immediate feedback and promote a proper swing sequence when you swing a Bat Chute. It’s a simple concept that works for all ages, genders and abilities.
- Like lifting weights, the more you use the Chute, the stronger your swing becomes. The SAID principle (Specific Adaptation to Imposed Demand) is one of the most important basic concepts in sport science. It means when the body is placed under some form of stress, it starts to make adaptations allowing the body to get better at withstanding that specific form of stress in the future.
- The Bat Chute reduces risk of injury. Training with this swing aid during the week and using it before play conditions your body to get stronger, which in turn helps prevent back or muscle strain. Perfect for those Baters getting older to loosen up quickly and effectively.
- Save money! The Bat Chute is very inexpensive but works better than a lot of other pricey training aids. Plus, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee!
- Save time! No need to swing weights or several bats before you play… simply swings the Bat Chute 6 to 10 times on deck and you’re ready to go!
- The patent-pending design generates “drag” and forces your body to swing the bat correctly. This improves your swing sequence, your consistency, accuracy, and power.
- Weighted bats or other swing training aids can alter your swing, causing botched hits, foul balls and loss of distance.
- The Bat Chute might simply be the best way to train to hit the ball harder and with more accuracy. This simply means you’ll be a better hitter and a stronger batter.