Instructions for Use
Though the below instructions are our suggested means of use, each individual is encouraged to experiment to get maximum individual results. All Chute Trainer products are designed to provide the appropriate amount of resistance to target fast twitch muscle fibers – those used for speed and explosiveness – without throwing off one’s natural abilities. Too much resistance would defeat the purpose by incorporating slow twitch muscle fibers, those used for heavy lifting and endurance.
All products are compact, lightweight and completely portable to be be used anytime, anywhere.
For golfers of all ages and abilities.
- Do not hit ball with Golf Chute attached.
- Attach the Golf Chute by clipping it to the club shaft above the club head. The clip is designed to swing freely around any standard USGA golf shaft.
- With the Golf Chute attached, swing the club 6 to 10 times building up power with each swing. Remember to “set up” after each swing and try not to swing it continuously back and forth.
- On the last 2 to 3 swings, swing at full strength like you would teeing off.
- Remove the Golf Chute and swing the club several times to acclimate to the increased speed. Club should feel much faster and lighter.
- Use the Golf Chute to warm up prior to play or during play. Recommended training is 10 minutes per day, 3 to 4 times per week. However, individual regimes may vary per individual.
For baseball and softball, all ages and abilities.
- With the end of the bat clean of dirt and dust, snugly attach the Velcro bat attachment 1 to 2 inches from the end of the bat.
- Without taking a real pitch, set up like you normally would and visualize the ball coming in.
- Swing the bat with force remembering to follow through the entire swing.
- Repeat this 6 to 10 times while swinging with more power and strength each time. Remember to set up in between swings.
- Remove the Bat Chute and swing naturally several times prior to taking a real pitch. The bat should feel much lighter and faster.
- Use the Bat Chute to warm up prior to batting. Suggested training use is 10 minutes per day, 3 or 4 times per week. You may tailor your regime to best suit your individual needs.
For all ages and abilities; all genders; baseball, softball and football quarterbacks
- Slide two fingers into the glove attachment, typically your index and middle finger.
- With a natural throwing motion, throw with enough force and speed to open up the chute and allow it to catch air and provide resistance.
- While throwing, remember to “snap” your wrist like you would while throwing a baseball, softball or football.
- Do this 6 to 10 times throwing with more power and strength, building up as you go.
- Remove chute and throw naturally.
- Use to warm up prior to and during play. Suggested training use is 10 minutes per day, 3 or 4 times per week. You may tailor your regime to best suit your needs.
- Baseball – Some may find it easier to hold a baseball but NOT release it while using the Chute.
WARNING – Any use of Chute Trainer products other than described within or in a manner not intended may lead to injury. Chute Trainer, LLC is not liable or responsible for improper use of these products or injury caused by improper use. Do not use Chute Trainer products without at least 10 feet of space in all directions and never use if product is damaged or torn.